Travel With Great Lakes Hybrids
Great Lakes travel is setting up for another great year. In the past 37 years, we have taken more than 20,000 farmers on 59 exotic journeys around the globe. Our travelers have enjoyed many trips knowing the details have been taken care of by an experienced company with farmers in mind. Quality and value describe each and every farmer travel program we have put together.
2017 Travel – Costa Rica
In January 2017, we take our first ever trip to Costa Rica – and our 60th trip overall! In addition to helping you PLANT SMART and YIELD MORE, Great Lakes Hybrids looks for ways to help you travel with ease. If you send in your $200 deposit for the 2017 Great Lakes Hybrids Trip by March 15, 2016, we will match it! A registration form will be required in order to complete and finalize your reservation, and that registration form will be mailed to each traveler that sends in an early deposit. We would love for you to join us again next year! Download the Early Reservation Flyer here
Base Getaway: Costa Rica January 28 through February 2, 2017
- Five (5) nights accommodations at the Dreams Las Mereas Resort
- All-Inclusive meal and beverage plan
- Airfare for two people and all transfers
Extended Stay Option 1: January 28 through February 4, 2017
- Full base getaway above plus two more nights lodging at the Dreams Las Mereas Resort
Extended Stay Option 2: January 28 through February 4, 2017
- Full base getaway plus two nights at the Tabacon Hot Springs Resort, near the volcano (includes daily breakfasts and one dinner buffet)
Extended Stay Option 3: January 28 through February 4, 2017
- Full base getaway plus two nights at the Hotel Arenal Kioro at the base of the Arenal Volcano (includes daily breakfasts and one dinner buffet)
2016 Travel – Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Great Lakes Hybrids 2016 Winter Getaway takes us to Playacar and the fabulous seaside Paradisius Resort.
- GLH Shared Photo Gallery from Playa del Carmen 2016
Album password: GLH
- GLH Shared Photo Gallery from Alaska 2015
Album password: Alaska
We look forward to helping you with your travel; you can look forward to a vacation of a lifetime. Email Julie Barlage with any questions or if you need additional information or call the Travel Desk at 800-257-7333 and ask for Julie.