Travel With Great Lakes Hybrids
Great Lakes travel is setting up for another great year. In the past 36 years, we have taken more than 20,000 farmers on exotic journeys around the globe. Our travelers have enjoyed many trips knowing the details have been taken care of by an experienced company with farmers in mind. Quality and value describe each and every farmer travel program we have put together.
2016 Travel Preview – Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Great Lakes Hybrids 2016 Winter Getaway takes us to Playacar and the fabulous seaside Paradisius Resort. For more information and an early sign-up bonus, see our registration flyer.
- 2016 GLH Winter Getaway Flyer
- 2016 GLH Winter Getaway Printable Reservation Form
- 2016 GLH Winter Getaway On-Line Reservation Form
- Paradius Resort Website – adults only side
- Paradius Resort Website – family side – we will have travelers on both
Our second 2015 trip – Alaska!
As a preview for Alaska, check these links and the videos below for info on the Alaskan Cruise on Norwegian Cruise Lines.
Alaska Cruise will be August 3-10, 2015. Extension options until Aug 13 or 14.
- Video intro for Alaska trip
- Alaskan Cruise Itinerary
- Alaskan Cruise – What’s Included on the Ship
- Alaskan Cruise – Dining options on ship
- Alaskan Cruise – Denali Extension
- Alaskan Cruise – Talkeena Extension
- Alaska Photo Gallery
Punta Cana Trip
We look forward to helping you with your travel; you can look forward to a vacation of a lifetime. Email Julie Barlage with any questions or if you need additional information or call the Travel Desk at 800-257-7333 and ask for Julie.